- Condition of the roof surface
- Exterior chimney
- Exterior siding
- Exterior trim
- Exposed gutters and downspouts
- Foundations and sills
- Yard drainage and landscape
- Basement entrance
- Window wells
- Exterior outlets and lighting
- Any evidence of wood destroying insects
- Exterior and interior of garage, decks, porches, walkways and driveways
- Retaining walls within ten feet of the dwelling
It is designed for financial institutions, commercial realtors and investors as well as individual buyers.
Info For Home Buyers
Tiger Home Inspection is constantly trying to find new ways to streamline the inspection process. It is our belief that if these suggestions are addressed prior to the inspection, it would ultimately save us all valuable time.