Home Buyers Info
Listed below are some links Tiger Home Inspection feels could assist you in the home buying process.
- Radon learn more: https://www.accustarlabs.com/radon-resources
- Indoor mold : http://www.epa.gov/mold/index.html
- Massachusetts State Home Improvement information: Check out a Massachusetts contractor’s licenses, home inspectors licenses, and complaint history: https://services.oca.state.ma.us/hic/licenseelist.aspx
- This old house resource directory and home renovations information: http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/
- Why should you test your water: http://www.etrlabs.com/content1.asp?cat=6&id=21
- What is asbestos: http://www.asbestos.com/
- Indoor air quality (Carbon Monoxide): http://www.epa.gov/iaq/co.html
- Are you ready Go To FEMA and be ready: http://www.fema.gov
- Lead Paint: http://www.mass.gov/dph/clppp
- Vermiculite: http://www.epa.gov/asbestos/pubs/verm.html#contaminated
It is designed for financial institutions, commercial realtors and investors as well as individual buyers.
Info For Home Buyers
Tiger Home Inspection is constantly trying to find new ways to streamline the inspection process. It is our belief that if these suggestions are addressed prior to the inspection, it would ultimately save us all valuable time.